Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A better view of blogging

So, I've been pretty lax about my blogging lately.  I have a few things I have part-way done, but I need to finish them!  I also need to fix some things that Professor Burton and I talked about.

So, here are the things that I am going to change to try to improve my blogging.


FIRST
          Consistency!!!  I need to be way more consistent on my blogging instead of putting up a bunch at the same time and leaving a dead spot in between.  So, how about this.  From now on I will always post SOMETHING every Thursday, Saturday, and Monday.  Anything else will be extra.  So, look for it!


SECOND
          I need to change my design and enhance readability.  So, how about this.  By Saturday I'll have given my blog a makeover.  Any suggestions?


THIRD
          Social Outreach.  I need to do it a whole lot better.  So, I'll start doing that.  Like, now.  Right now.


FOURTH
          I need to go more in depth with my analysis.  So, I'll probably be re-visiting some of our plays and delving in a bit more.


So, that's the goal.  Please help me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment