Sunday, March 25, 2012

For Kent

As the title implies, this is mostly for Kent. :)

Originally, I had wanted the audio for this, but I can't quite figure out how to get that working. Basically, I think I need to get some other software on my computer first. But I haven't had the time to look into it yet. But, here it is without the audio (which is probably better for all of you, as I can't sing--I mean seriously, how many times have you gone Christmas caroling and had their dog come out and howl along with you???). 

So, since we did some recording on Saturday, I was thinking about how nice it would be if I had Kent's experience and confidence in acting. So, I quickly came up with this little song about it:


 If I could be like Kent
 I would give anything
 Just to spend one day
In his shoes

I figured the song choice was fitting for what we were doing. And yes, I am getting pulled off the stage there because my singing is so bad. If you want a second opinion, I'm sure Anne and Emily would agree.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with Emily, it really wasn't that bad at all :) Give yourself some more credit! And it was absolutely hilarious btw.

    ReplyDelete